Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Music

Just finished the final touches of my Memphis playlist.  Here's what I have:

  • Dance, Dance - Fall Out Boy
  • If I Was Your Vampire - Marilyn Manson
  • The Kill - 30 Seconds to Mars
  • Walk Away From the Sun - Seether
  • Bohemian Rhapsody - Emilie Autumn (cover)
  • Opheliac - Emilie Autumn
  • What's Left of the Flag - Flogging Molly
  • Tears Don't Fall - Bullet for My Valentine
  • It's Not You - Halestorm
  • Fallen - Seether
  • The Government Totally Sucks - Tenacious D
  • Dancing With Myself - The Donnas (cover)
  • Rise Above This - Seether
  • White Wedding - Deathstars (cover)
  • Ace of Spades - Motorhead
  • This Is the New Shit - Marilyn Manson
  • Remedy - Seether
  • Lips Like Morphine - Kill Hannah
  • My Immortal - Evanescence
  • Fmlyhm - Seether
  • I Am a Revenant - The Distillers
  • Tourniquet - Marilyn Manson
  • Love Hate - Betty Blowtorch
  • Walk Like a Zombie - HorrorPops
  • Fever - Bullet for My Valentine
  • Monster - Skillet
  • This is Halloween - Marilyn Manson
  • Snuff - Slipknot
  • System - Chester Bennington
  • The Fight Song - Marilyn Manson
  • Brick by Boring Brick - Paramore
  • Bullet with Butterfly Wings - Smashing Pumpkins
  • The Metal - Tenacious D
  • Fake It - Seether
  • Rebel Yell - Drowning Pool (cover)
  • If I Ever Leave This World Alive - Flogging Molly
  • Familiar Taste of Poison - Halestorm
  • Down With the Sickness - Disturbed
  • Whatever - Godsmack
  • Today - Smashing Pumpkins
  • Highway to Hell - Marilyn Manson (cover)
  • Voodoo - Godsmack
  • I Don't Care - Apocalyptica/Adam Gontier
  • I'm Not Jesus - Apocalyptica/Corey Taylor
  • S.O.S. (Anything But Love) - Apocalyptica/Cristina Stabbia
  • Going Under - Evanescence
  • Hit the Floor - Bullet for My Valentine
  • Broken - Seether
  • Disposable Teens - Marilyn Manson
  • Ashes In the Wind - Straight Line Stitch
  • The Animal - Disturbed
  • I Want it All/We Will Rock You - Sucker Punch soundtrack
  • Hero - Skillet
  • Cry Little Sister - Seasons After (cover)
  • Living Dead Girl - Rob Zombie
  • I Walk With a Zombie - Wednesday 13
  • Dude (I Totally Miss You) - Tenacious D
  • Ignorance - Paramore
  • 1979 - Smashing Pumpkins
  • Hurt - NIN
  • Bring Me to Life - Evanescence
  • Playing God - Paramore

That is 4.1 hours of music!  That should keep my entertained for awhile.  Plus, I have a bunch of DVDs already packed up.  I need to catch up on Record of the Lodoss Wars, Trinity Blood, Rune Soldier, and enjoy the Blade movies and Resident Evil.

I took a break to head up to the mountains with parents, their dog, and Juneau.  She climbed 6ft. + drifts of snow!  Unfortunately, she has now decided to stay outside when I need to pick the hubby up for dinner *sigh*

Well, I just need to do a load of laundry and finish packing.  We're off early tomorrow morning for a 3 day car ride.  Then, sadly, my parents are being invade by old family friends (people I would rather not see after the mother lied and told my mom I was stealing money from her purse . . . She is a bitch.  What more can I say?) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment