Friday, June 3, 2011

Day 2

We stayed in Lincoln last night. I was pretty excited to learn that they ended up getting me a separate room. Even with that small blessing, I still woke up every half hour :(

The car ride ended up being uneventful. I watched Resident Evil 1 & 2. Lunch was a sad affair, however. Dad & I decided to try a hole-in-the-wall sandwich shop. He loved his, but my meal left a lot to be desired!

Saw flood waters of the Missouri. It was insane! It covered about a lane of traffic on the highway. I was able to get some awesome pictures from the car.

We should reach Memphis tomorrow. Luckily, the trip has remained calm. Mom is still playing her games. She's playing the "anxiety attack" card. Having diagnosed OCD, it drives me nuts.

Spent some time in the pool. The water was perfect! After, sat reading pool-side for awhile. Nice!

Anyway, I'm sitting on my bed watching Sy-Fy Channel & trying to decide how long I want to read. *blink* I am so exhausted, but the book is so interesting!!! LoL, the life & times of a book junkie ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment